Marketing & Communication Project Leader
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for an Online/Offline Communications and Marketing professional to develop and organize communication strategies for international external customers as well as for events (press releases and press conferences, web content, newsletter, social networks, etc.).
- Development and implementation of a communication strategy and campaings.
- Coordination and implementation of communication and marketing activities.
- Management of projects and team.
- Defining client proposals.
- Media relations.
- Community management.
- Management press conferences.
- Web content management.
- Planning and control of budget and team.
- Development of press releases and content for websites, emailing, newsletters, internal materials.
- Deep knowledge about Google Analytics, word press and social media.
- Marketing & Communication degree.
- High English level. Advanced level in French will be desiderable.
- Experience working in agencies.
- Proactive and dynamic.
- Strong analytical skills, capacity to develop digital strategies.
- Easily navegates the digital realm.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
- Organized, skilled in planning and meeting deadlines and complying with established budgets.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to supervise a team.
- Results oriented.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Knowledge and experience in strategic web positioning SEO and SEM.
- Knowledge of digital marketing (networks, content management, Google Analitics).
Ready to accept this challenge?