At Opinno , we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.In our Solutions division we accelerate problems with technology solutions, covering different projects such as design, digital strategy, development and living labs.We are looking for a Operations Manager to join our team in Madrid .RESPONSIBILITIES
- In charge of the results, operations, tactical application of the strategy defined and the development of the Solutions’ division in Spain, working closely with the area director.
- Project planning, controlling and reporting. Manage workload planning, compiling accurate previsions and forecasts, taking into consideration growth strategy and seasonal peaks.
- Responsible for the operative management, respect of the operational standards and management of the operational risks (and prevention).
- Optimization of the operational efficiency of the Solutions’ division, managing of issues and claims, implementing corrective measures when needed. Participate in the improvement and maintenance of internal and external reporting system.
- Work in coordination with the finance, legal, marketing and talent management departments. You will also work closely with other support teams to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives.
- Adapt the services to the real needs of each client, detecting necessities and implement services’ improvements, being the liaison with project clients. Guaranteeing the quality of the service delivered and measuring customer satisfaction (call monitoring, customer research tools and barometers)
- You will work to continuously improve the functionality and level of service that Opinno provides to customers, resulting in exceeded productivity goals and delivery against our customer promises.
- Continuously communicating and coordinating with stakeholders: business areas, IT teams, external providers.
- You will have direct responsibility to motivate a cohesive and high performing team, monitoring SLA and KPIs and produce statistical analysis of team activities.
- Ensure all the management tools are in place (develop training manuals, quality objectives, performance reporting).
- Deep knowledge of the processes, workflows, task and work management, quality systems, identification and implementation of processes changes to improve performance, reduce costs, improve execution timing, reduce inactivity periods and improve the quality of all the projects that are being executed.
- Solid operational skills, understanding the business/industry pillars as well as customers’ expectations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Operations manager, and 2 - 4 years of operational/analytical experience gained in consulting, investment banking or operations management.
- Proactive and methodical person with and leadership skills, being able to coordinate different teams, being autonomous and focused on results.
- Technical background with data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach. Relevant experience in a fast paced business environment is a plus
- Native Spanish and high English level (C1)- Other languages are a plus.