Team Manager - People & Business - Madrid
At Opinno, we help large
corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by startups and
entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to
people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services
that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model:
People, Ideas and Solutions.
We are looking for a People & Operations Manager to join our team in Madrid.
What does this role mean?
The People & Operations Manager Manager will be in charge of managing the employee experience, and operational metrics with a big focus on business goals. Besides, this role will identify potential improvements and drive strategies based on the development of both, teams and business.
At this role, you will find following challenges:
- Participate in the achievement of business priorities with an overall strategic outlook while considering current team skills and needs.
- Ensure balance between staff Career Development objectives and business needs.
- Facilitate new business installations, managing all phases ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Analyze the daily and weekly operational metrics and their alignment with the long term plan to guarantee the success.
- Solve career development issues preserving the values of Opinno.
- Ensure all control procedures & reporting requirements are met, assess & monitor the operational risksCoordinate with local and global staffing teams and participate in strategic committees and coordinate with other areas and functions.
- Monitor teams activity and participation in key aspects of the different services portfolio, ensuring the HR compliance standards.
- Create a high performance environment that motivates, rewards & supports staff.
- Keep people focused on critical goals & deadlines through frequent & consistent communication.
- Coordinate with local and global staffing teams and participate in strategic committees and coordinate with other areas and functions.
What are we looking for?:
· More then 3 years of experience in Business Consulting, Data Analysis or Community Management.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required, MBA or other graduate degree.
· Previous experience in high performing team management.
· Profound knowledge in the field of startups, new business models, and new technologies.
· Advanced English level.
Ability to understand the needs of users and business, identify opportunities with a strategic innovative focus.
Strong communication skills; able to communicate confidently, articulately; able to influence multiple stakeholders to adopt a new point of view and be simultaneously flexible with adjusting own perspective in light of new information or constraints.
Proactive, problem-solving and goal-driven.
Analytical skills and a good level of synthesis.
Strategic vision and understanding.
Active team player with strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills.
Excellent teamwork skills, able to work in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments.
Understanding of agile and innovation methodologies.
About Opinno’s experience...
We do have the best work environment, collaborative and agile!
Experience confirms that self-management and responsibility work, so we have a flexible schedule and possibility of remote work.
We really love the shorter workdays on Fridays and Summer.
Our Team enjoys many social activities every year, because is not all about working!
We offer time and facilities for you to keep learning: English lessons and other tools you might be interested in.
Our dress code is casual.
We also give you access to a wide gyms network at a very affordable price, no excuses!
We give you the chance of having Flexible Payment Plan which allows the optimization of net annual available salary.But, above all, we are a company committed to the global environment and if something can be improved, it will be improved: we actively participate in creating sustainable ways of doing things, we are pet friendly and we are aware that there is still too much to do through our Opinno.org.
But, above all, we are a company committed to the global environment and if something can be improved, it will be improved: we actively participate in creating sustainable ways of doing things, we are pet friendly and we are aware that there is still too much to do through our Opinno.org.
Ready to accept this challenge?