Open Innovation Project Leader - Madrid
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: People, Ideas and Solutions.
In our People division, our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for an open innovation project leader to join our team in Madrid.
- Research processes with contributions to improving operational processes and project objectives.
- Participate in designing proposals through the appropriate use of innovation methodologies which facilitate their creation and development (Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Open Innovation).
- Colaborate in the structuring of client proposals.
- Contribute to the creation and updates of a database of high potential experts.
- Research on trends and technologies.
- Scouting of start-ups and stakeholders of the innovation ecosystem.
- Support in the validation techniques (surveys, interviews, focus groups, etc.).
- Gather and organize the data extracted during exploration and validation processes.
- Support in the planning and execution of communication strategies.
- Manage open innovation's community.
- Ensure continuous improvement in projects through the integration of learning and the contribution of new methodologies, tools and best practices.
- Identify needs in the team at the level of skills of the discipline and develop trainings for their development.
- Track the career and mentor team members specialized in the discipline
- Continuous development of team skills.
- 4 years previous experience in open innovation consulting.
- Proficient in graphic design (Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign) considered a plus.
- Understanding of agile and open innovation methodologies.
- Organized and decisive, with strong analytical skills.
- High detail oriented.
- Excellent team working skills, in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments.
- Skilled in presentations and customer communications.
- Native Spanish speaker with an advanced level of English.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Offices located just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro station and several buses.
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Posibility of teleworking.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.
Ready to accept this challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV! Apply now.