Innovation Strategy Project Leader
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and servies that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Ideas division we design innovative solutions, covering different projects such as corporate culture, user experience, structural changes, design, market research and discovery trip management.
We are looking for an Innovation Strategy Project Leader to join our team in Madrid.
- Analyze project requirements in order to design the scope and implementation of value propositions.
- Design solutions tailored to the needs of the client and project through the use of innovation methodologies (Lean Startup, Design Thinking and Open Innovation).
- Coordination of the application of research methodologies for data collection (interviews with subject matter experts, in-depth interviews, focus groups, etc.).
- Moderate the creation of ideas ecosystems by developing innovation frameworks.
- Manage direct communications with clients, suppliers and stakeholders throughout project development.
- Collect and process data extracted during the exploration and validation process.
- Update and communicate the project status in order to advance correctly and improve quality.
- 4 years previous experience in strategic, innovation or management consulting.
- Previous experience in project management and high performing team management.
- Proficient in graphic design (Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign) be a plus.
- Understanding of agile and open innovation methodologies.
- Skilled in presentations and customer communications.
- Advanced level of English.
- Organized and decisive, with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent team working skills, in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro station and several buses.
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Posibility of teleworking.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now.