At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate and impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
We are looking for a person to join our team leading the discipline of Data. If you want to explore the potential of the data in strategy, design and transformation projects, unite the world of user experience and technology and lead a team of experts, this is your opportunity!
As Head of Agile Data you will have the challenges of:
- Position the company as a reference in the discipline.
- Ensure the business development of the discipline, through the generation of new leads, business opportunities and support in the production of commercial proposals for identified challenges.
- Develop methodologies, tools and best own practices.
- Execute projects from the expertise of the discipline.
- Lead, develop and mentor a team of consultants.
- Develop and invigorate an internal community around the discipline.
- Positioning of the discipline:
- Position the company as a data reference.
- Develop a knowledge channel to generate a community through high-value content (papers, articles, content on linkedin, trends, etc.).
- Participation in relevant events (lectures, talks, etc.) as well as assistant and speaker.
- Business development of the discipline in existing and new customers.
- Generate a network of contacts, identify potential customers and new business opportunities, and support business development meetings.
- Proactively generate new offerings and business opportunities for clients and non-customers.
- Generate commercial proposals from the expertise of the discipline: proposal approach, work plan, budget, schedule.
- Continuous development of team skills:
- Track the career and mentor team members specialized in the discipline.
- Ensure the transfer of knowledge of the discipline to the rest of the team.
- Identify needs in the team at the level of skills of the discipline and develop trainings for their development.
- Delivery of projects or deliverables of the discipline:
- Be able to execute projects from the expertise, and contribute to the team with techniques, tools, methodologies and good practices.
- Ensure continuous improvement in projects through the integration of learning and the contribution of new methodologies, tools and best practices.
- Development of own methodology and an internal community.
- Generate own knowledge of the discipline: methodologies, tools, trends, action plans and best practices.
- Generate, energize and keep an internal community updated around agility.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in any of the following areas: Data Science, Data Visualization Engineering, Business Intelligence.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the leadership and motivation of data scientist teams and / or computer engineers.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile teams.
- Knowledge and curiosity about data analysis and its opportunities in the world of service design, strategy, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of the following areas: quantitative research, data visualization, data strategy.
- Deep knowledge of BBDD (Oracle, SQL Server) as statistical analysis tools with R in Big Data environments.
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Organized and with decision-making capacity.
- Proactive, oriented towards problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Excellent team working skills, in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments.
- Skilled in presentations and customer communications.
- Advanced level of English.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro station and several buses.
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30h to 10:00h.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Possibility of teleworking.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!