UX & Product Leader
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by startups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.In our Solutions division we accelerate problems with technology solutions, covering different projects such as design, digital strategy, development and living labs and we are looking for an UX & Product Leader to join our team in Madrid.
- Understanding of the current technical product and its functionalities
- Analyze the project requirements in order to design the scope and future implementation in the platform
- Manage direct communications with the development team and the relevant stakeholders
- Coordination of a high performing team of in house developers
- Update and communicate the project status to the relevant stakeholders in order to advance correctly and improve quality
- Design new value technical propositions and solutions tailored to the continuous evolving needs of the project
- Responsible for the budget and cost control of the project
- 4 years previous experience in product design of technical products
- Previous experience in project and team management
- Proficient in Sketch, InVision and JIRA
- Used to work within an agile framework (SCRUM)
- Organized and decisive, with strong analytical skills
- Excellent team working skills, in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments
- Skilled in presentations and customer communications
- Advanced level of English
- Experience in Venture Builders / UX product management in startups will be highly valued.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro station and several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Possibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now