Academy Project Leader
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: People, Ideas and Solutions
In our Academy programme, we transform people by developing highly demanded digital and technological skills. Our aim is twofold. On one hand, we increase companies competitiveness by improving the digital hard skills of their employees. On the other hand, we increase young people employability by developing hard and soft skills needed to lead the process of digital transformation of companies. We focus on developing hard skills by using learning-by-doing, problem solving and corporate challenges as learning methodologies.
We are looking for someone available who can handle the following responsibilities and entitled with mix of skills:
- Attend meetings with customers for both presenting what we do and identifying their needs. Work designing and co-creating projects for our customers. Develop commercial proposals for customers where key elements of the project are described (activities, time, budget, etc.).
- Search and create expert networks by finding the best available professionals on a given subject.
- Planning and coordinate projects. It will be your responsibility to make sure projects are executed accordingly, controlling for time, team and budget. Communication and coordination with customer and third parties.
- Design learning methods and developing content for training sessions. Give lectures in horizontal non-techie topics (ie. Digitalization), one mainstream digital subject (ie. Web Programming) and one emergent tech (ie. Big Data).
- Project management skills (team leading, customer management) is a must (min 2 years experience).
- Some knowledge of agile framework is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate using online tools is of interest too.
- Communication and teaching skills are very important.
- Some skills in any of the following are a plus:UX (2 years or more of experience): both methodologies (ie. HCI) and tools (ie. InVision or Sketch),Digital Marketing (2 years or more of experience): SEO, SEM or Social Networks or Emergent Technologies (ie. Blockchain, Big Data, Machine Learning, Chatbots, etc.).
- Minimal level of experience with graphic design tools (ie. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, etc.) is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro station and several buses.
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30h to 10:00h.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Possibility of teleworking.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!