Journalist & Social Media Internship
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for journalist & social media intern to join our team in Madrid.
• Research related to science and technology such as innovation, entrepreneurship and latest news.
• Identify and contact research centers, responsible for the subject and external opinions.
• Perfom interviews to the selected sources in order to write articles.
• Cover different events and conferences for dissemination in various media and perform interviews to participants.
• Writing articles, press releases, reports and news on trends in entrepreneurship, innovation and technology.
• Search and compilation of graphic material to later adapt it to texts and produce the corresponding articles: videos, photos, infographics, graphics, illustrations, etc.
• Social Media tasks, development and maintenance of social networks.
• Support all communication activities of the company.
• Follow-up of published topics.
• Studies related to Journalism or Communication.
• 1 to 2 years of experience in communication and topics of technology and innovation.
• Good management of content manager such as Wordpress, CMS, etc. and SEO positioning.
• Knowledge of Startups’ ecosystem and latest technology trends.
• Photo editing knowledge is a plus.
• High communication skills (written and oral)
• Analytical skills and a good level of synthesis.
• Social abilities, spirit of initiative and problem solving.
• Agile and versatile person.
• Subject and client oriented, and also to detail.
• High English level (C1).