Competitions Specialist Internship
We are looking for a student currently enrolled in a Labour Relations and Human Resources, Commerce or related degrees to participate in the management of the Innovators Under 35 Awards. If you are passionate about sales, communication and new technologies, this is your chance!
- Collaborate in the management of the competition's applicants: filtering and contacting candidates, requesting data and the correspondent documentation, etc.
- Contacting participants from previous editions and investigation and technology development centres in the countries were the competition is going on.
- Manage and update databases.
- Contribute to the elaboration of e-mailing and informative content.
- Languages: English (C1 level).
- Advanced user of MS Office package and Data Base.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Good research skills , analytical skills and synthesis.
- Ability to work in team, in dinamic and multidisciplinary environments
- Being autonomous, have the ability to organize yourself and be result oriented.