Android Developer Internship
At Opinno we are looking for two Android developers who are looking to gain experience and positively transform organizations through the support of a multiplatform software development team
You will participate in the end to end process, from idea conception tomobile system design, implementation and launch, including proposal definition,
scope definition and representing Opinno in forums, events and conferences.
- Publication of at least one mobile application.
- Experience with the latest Android tools.
- Experience in the use of GIT, Subversion or similar tools.
- Integration of third party libraries.
- Back end task management and REST service calls.
- Experience with Android Studio development.
- Knowledge of Gradie.
- Passion for innovation and technology.
- Initiative and proactivity.
- Flexibility – adaptability.
- We will highly value development experience of your own project(s).
What do we offer?
- Flexible schedule.
- Fun and informal work environment.
- Mentor and buddies to support you in your new adventure in Opinno (alongside your manager).
- A training program for you to make the best out of this experience and be prepared to collaborate in our projects!
- Regular development reviews throughout the program to ensure you gain the necessary training and experience.
- Remunerated internship.