Social Media Internship
We are looking for a Journalism and/or Audiovisual Communications student in the final stretch of their university program to fill an internship position in the Communications department.
- Support the Communications team in the design, management and administration of the online community for an internet brand, creating and maintaining healthy and lasting relationships with these clients, their fans and, in general, any end user interested in the brand
- Manage the relationship with media contacts and influencers, as well as attending to their needs
- Collaborate in the coordination of the development department of the management, creation and galvanization of the relevant websites
- Pursuing a degree in Journalism, Audiovisual Communications, Marketing or Public Relations
- Digital marketing knowledge (social media, content management, Google Analytics, SEO and SEM)
- Experience with digital tools (Photoshop, Power Point, Excel).
- Proactive attitude
- Passionate about writing
- Excellent written and oral language skills
- Skilled in navigating the digital realm
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Advanced English language capabilities