Innovation Strategy Internship - Quito, Ecuador
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: People, Ideas and Solutions. In our Ideas division we design innovative solutions, covering different projects such as corporate culture, user experience, structural changes, design, market research and discovery trip management.
We are looking for a Innovation Strategy Trainee to join our team in Quito.
At this role, you will find following challenges:
- Support research processes (interviews with experts, ethnographic interviews, focus groups, etc.).
- Collect, organize and analyze the data extracted during the research, exploration and validation processes.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of operational processes and project objectives.
- Participate in the design and execution of projects through the appropriate use of innovation methodologies (Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Open Innovation, Agile, Scrum).
- Participate in the design of commercial proposals through the appropriate use of innovation methodologies (Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Open Innovation, Agile, Scrum).
What are we looking for?:
- Organized and determined, with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills, in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments.
- Competent in graphic design and visual communication.
- Competent in Excel management.
- Understanding of innovation methodologies (Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Open Innovation, Agile, Scrum).
- Expert in presentations and communications with clients.
- Advanced English level.
- Management of collaborative tools (Google Suite) will be highly valued.
Ready to accept this challenge?