Graphic Design Internship
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for a graphic design intern to join our team in Madrid.
- Design and production of graphic material for different projects that the company carries out, such as banners, triptychs, newsletters, reports, invitations, flyers, infographics, proposals, etc. brochures
- Support in the design and creation of marketing and communication campaign and creation of creative concepts
- Collaborate in the creation of the state of the art of each project and creation of web pages of events, competitions, conferences or internal campaigns
- Assist in the preparation of scenarios and special expositions, according to the event program
- Bachelor’s degree in Design
- 1 year of experience elaborating creative campaigns, designs and infographics would be desirable
- Previous experience making web pages will be a plus
- Domain of the Adobe package: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Advanced level of English (C1)
- Creative person, a spirit of initiative and problem-solving
- An agile and versatile person
- Subject and client-oriented, and also to detail
- Be a good team player
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now