Human Resources Internship - Madrid
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: People, Ideas and Solutions.We are looking for a Human Resources Intern to join our team in Madrid.
At this role, you will find the following challenges:
- Talent acquisition: Support detecting, attracting and onboarding the most talented candidates. As well as collaborate in the creation and implementation of new ways to attract talent.
- Conduct and support recruitment processes (profile definition, job posting, CV screening, phone and face to face interviews).
- Onboarding: Support the HR team in the execution of our induction plan in order to guarantee the right integration of new staff in the company and help them to understand our business and culture.
- Talent engagement and succession in collaboration with the HR team, carry out and analyze HR processes to detect organization improvements and help to implement retention plans.
- Support in the identification of the skill set of the existing workforce in order to determine key positions as well as content to determine the right position grades.
- Scouting: Support to identify trends, needs and recommend solutions to improve recruitment, performance, engagement and employee experience.
What are you looking for?:
- HR studies.
- Internship agreement to be signed with the University or Business School.
- Master in Human Resources will be a plus.
- Native level of Spanish and advances level of English.
- High-level knowledge of MS. Office.
- Knowledge of digital and collaborative work tools (Drive, Trello, Jira, etc.).
- Creative person, a spirit of initiative and problem-solving.
- An agile and versatile person.
- Results driven.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills and proactivity.
- Be a good team player.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
Ready to accept this challenge?