Business Developer (Internship)
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: People, Ideas and Solutions. We are looking for an Business Developer trainee to join our team in Madrid.
- Search and identification of new markets in Spain
- Identification of the needs of the targets
- Organization of meetings with potential clients
- Tracking of commercial proposals launched to clients
- Follow up, management and report of the commercial activity status the to the Sales Manager
- Support to Sales team in the different processes
- Support to the Manager Director to develop the commercial strategy. Support to the definition of objectives, planning and strategy
- Participation in promotional actions with clients through presentations and demos
- Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Skilled in presentations and customer communications are considered a must
- Graphic design considered and assist (Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign)
- Studying a Master Degree (MBA or related)
- Availability to start immediately
- Availability to work full-time
- Proactive, oriented toward problem resolution
- Highly motivated to sales and client oriented
- Excellent teamwork skills, very oriented toward collaboration and with the ability to work in dynamic, multidisciplinary environments
- Agile and versatile person
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What do we offer?
- Flexible schedule
- Fun and informal work environment
- Mentor and buddies to support you in your new adventure in Opinno (alongside your manager)
- A training program for you to make the best out of this experience and be prepared to collaborate in our projects!
- Regular development reviews throughout the program to ensure you gain the necessary training and experience
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!