FrontEnd Training Program
Do you like playing around with the latest technologies and coding languages? Do you like to be challenged and solve problems? If your answer is yes… We are the perfect match!
We are looking for junior developers, that are passionate about innovation and want to start their career in Madrid and are not afraid of any code! Want to be on top of the world? Keep reading :)
What are we looking for?
- Students that are finishing their degree related to Computer Science or Software development.
- Available to do an internship for at least 6 months.
- Previous experience developing in Angular framework.
- Coding lovers that are eager to be sponges and absorb all possible knowledge.
- Up to date with new technologies and willing to to give them a go.
- Not afraid of questioning methods and suggesting creative alternatives.
- People who see the glass half full when it comes to solving problems.
What will you be doing?
- You will participate in our 14 weeks training program where you will learn about coding with Angular, combined with theory applied of SOLID, Refactoring y Design Patterns.
- Learn something new every day.
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Share your ideas.
- Deliver agile solutions using best practices while working in a team.
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make solutions become real.
- Actively look for solutions to prevent problems from occurring in the team or technology area.
- You will get the chance to collaborate on stretch assignments with other experienced consultants and developers.
- Constantly learn and experiment with new technologies and apply those concepts to the projects you are involved in.
- Bring innovative ideas and enthusiasm to the project team.
What do we offer?
- Flexible schedule.
- Fun and informal work environment.
- Mentor and buddies to support you in your new adventure in Opinno (alongside your manager).
- A training program for you to make the best out of this experience and be prepared to collaborate in our projects!
- Regular development reviews throughout the program to ensure you gain the necessary training and experience.
- Remunerated internship.