Open Innovation internship
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division, our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for an
innovation strategy intern
to join our team in Barcelona.
- Support research processes with contributions to improving operational processes and project objectives
- Participate in designing proposals through the appropriate use of innovation methodologies which facilitate their creation and development (Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Open Innovation)
- Support in the structuring of commercial proposals
- Contribute to the creation and updates of a database of high potential experts
- Research on trends and technologies
- Scouting of start-ups and stakeholders of the innovation ecosystem
- Support in the validation techniques (surveys, interviews, focus groups, etc.)
- Gather and organize the data extracted during exploration and validation processes.
- Support in the planning and execution of communication strategies
- Manage open innovation's community
- Graphic design considered and assist (Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign).
- Organized and decisive, with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent team working skills, in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments.
- High detail oriented.
- Native Spanish speaker with an advanced level of English.
What do we offer?
- Flexible schedule.
- Fun and informal work environment.
- Mentor and buddies to support you in your new adventure in Opinno (alongside your manager).
- A training program for you to make the best out of this experience and be prepared to collaborate in our projects!
- Regular development reviews throughout the program to ensure you gain the necessary training and experience.
Ready to accept this challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV! Apply now.