Internship ICEX - Strategic Innovation Consultant (MEXICO) 2019
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Ideas division we design innovative solutions, covering different projects such as corporate culture, user experience, structural changes, design, market research and discovery trip management.
We are looking for a student currently in phase II of work placement internships of the ICEX scholarship program with a degree in Business administration, industrial engineering, economics or related studies, with a high level of fluency in English and full of energy and initiative to join our Strategic Consulting and Innovation division.
- Development and validation of new and current business models.
- Entrepreneurial and intraentrepreneurial program implementation.
- Development of ideas ecosystems.
- Launch open innovation frameworks.
- Design new organizational ways of working
- Develop high potential networks.
- Bachelor´s degree in business administration, industrial engineering, economics, related undergraduate or master´s degrees.
- An organized and decisive person with excellent analytical and team-working skills.
- We will value a high level of fluency in English and previous international experience.