Innovators' competitions intern
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for a person interested in new technologies, entrepreneurship and innovation to collaborate in the management of our innovative youth competition.
Analyze the local, national and european entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Startups, research centers and univerities' scouting.
Research on trends in entrepreneurship and technology.
Create a network of experts, entrepreneurs, research and entrepreneurship centers.
Support to search of potential attendees and interested in attending the event.
- Management of the CRM tool: organization and segmentation of databases.
- Establish, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities in each case.
- Support in the activities of communication and creation of content.
Business Administration Bachelors' degree. Having an MBA is a plus.
Language: English C1. Other languages will be a plus.
Knowledge of the entrepreneurship and technology ecosystem.
- Experience in advising, promoting or marketing products via telephone will be desiderable.
- Skills required: good oral and written communication skills, accustomed to high level of interlocution, dynamism, organization, initiative, high detail orientation.
- Immediate availability.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro station and several buses.
- Annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Possibility of teleworking.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Relaxed dress code
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV!