Human Resources InternshipMadrid
Opinno is a global consultancy innovation company.
We transform organizations through innovation methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We know that innovation is process that starts with listening to our clients and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that will generate an impact on society.
We are looking for a Human Resources intern to join our tean in Madrid.
- Talent acquisition: Support detecting, attracting and onboarding the most talented candidates. As well as be collaborate in the creation and implementation of new ways to attract talent.
- Onboarding: Support the HR team in the execution of our induction plan in order to guarantee the right integration of new staff in the company and help them to understand our business and culture.
- Talent engagement and succession: In collaboration with the HR team, carry out and analyze HR processes to detect organization improvements and help to implement retention plans. Support identify the skill set of the existing workforce in order to determine key positions as well as content to determine the right position grades.
- Scouting : Support identify trends, needs and recommend solutions to improve recruitment, performance, engagement and employee experience.
- University/College degree in Human Resources.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- High-level knowledge of MS Office.
- Flexability and ability to work in a dynamic and changing enviornment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and proactivity.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Knowledge of digital and collaborative work tools (Drive, Trello, Jira, etc)
- Inmediate availability to start.
Are you ready?