Human Resources Internship
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
We transform organizations through innovation methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We know that innovation is a process that starts with listening to our clients and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that will generate an impact on society.
We are looking for a human resources intern to join our team in Madrid.
- Talent acquisition: support detecting, attracting and onboarding the most talented candidates. As well as be collaborate in the creation and implementation of new ways to attract talent.
- Onboarding: support the HR team in the execution of our induction plan in order to guarantee the right integration of new staff in the company and help them to understand our business and culture.
- Talent engagement and succession in collaboration with the HR team, carry out and analyze HR processes to detect organization improvements and help to implement retention plans.
- Support in the identification of the skill set of the existing workforce in order to determine key positions as well as content to determine the right position grades.
- Scouting: support to identify trends, needs and recommend solutions to improve recruitment, performance, engagement and employee experience.
- Human Resources and labour relations degree.
- Master in Human Resources will be a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- High-level knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of digital and collaborative work tools (Drive, Trello, Jira, etc).
- Creative person, a spirit of initiative and problem-solving
- An agile and versatile person
- Subject and client-oriented, and also to details
- Excellent communication skills and proactivity.
- Be a good team player.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
Ready to accept this challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV! Apply now