Freelance Kanban Coach - Madrid
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Ideas division we design innovative solutions, covering different projects such as corporate culture, user experience, structural changes, design, market research and discovery trip management.
We are looking for a Freelance Kanban Coach to join our team in Madrid with a track record in supporting organization transformation.
At this role, you will find the following challenges:
- Launch and collaborates with organizational transformation initiatives and/or continual improvement initiatives in order to promote and improve agility. Experienced in Change Management, you have lead or been involved in significant organizational transformation projects.
- Provide coaching/mentoring to team members in Agile-Kanban principles and practices in order to create high performance teams.
- Create and maintain Agile-Kanban artefacts as Boards for Visual Management, Definition of Done, Definition of Ready, Burndowns, etc.
- Coordination of the application of research methodologies for data collection (interviews with subject matter experts, in-depth interviews, focus groups, etc.).
- Update and communicate the project status in order to advance correctly and improve quality.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years previous experience in agile coach.
- Previous experience in project management and high performing team management will be highly valued.
- Understanding of agile and innovation methodologies.
- Organized and decisive, with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent team working skills, in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments.
- Skilled in presentations and customer communications.
- Advanced level of English.
Ready to accept this challenge?