At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.We are looking for an events manager to join our team in Madrid
- Researching markets to identify sponsors for events.
- Development, production and delivery of event from proposal right up to delivery.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every event.
- Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
- Negotiating & managing supplier relationships.
- Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire.
- Identifying and securing speakers or special guests.
- Coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings.
- Liaising with clients and design team to create a brand for the event and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures.
- Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA would be an advantage.
- More than 5 years experience in International Event Management or related field is required.
- Solid experience in managing teams.
- Events Manager must be able to complete a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, excellent organizational & leadership skills and attention to details.
- Essential: experience in organization events in Europe and technical skills.
- Fully fluent in French and English (C1 level).
- Project from August to October. Immediate incorporation.