Innovation Business Developer
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for a Innovation Business Developer to join our team in Barcelona.
Define and implement the strategy and the action plan for the business development to create our community through deifferent events aligned with the global approach of the company.
Optimize the efficiency of the commercial action aiming to be the partner of big companies through the consultancy of new products and services.
• Implement actions to secure the consecution of the sales objectives.
• Analyze the market and supervise the competency’s progress, in order to design the adequate strategy.
• Research and identify the different needs of the clients.
• Identify, manage and gain the loyalty of the clients (up & cross-selling)
• Negotiate and close the main contract deals.
• Elaborate and define value proposals designing solutions tailored for the customers’ needs and the project, establishing innovative strategies and innovation processes, as well as problem definition and resolution models (strategy, innovation and management).
• Collaboration with other business divisions for global sales.
• Economic management, supervising the assigned budgets in order to design the right strategy.
• Report the results, issues and action plans to the Europe CEO.
• Conform minutes of constitution and commitment to the customer.
• Colaborate to the fulfillment of the project’s objectives and monitoring / the team performance, ensuring the deadline to achieve the quality and client satisfaction.
• Supervise the elaboration of the presentations of the specific phases of the project.
• Studies related to Marketing, Business, Economy, Communication or similar. MBA studies are valuable.
• Knowledge of the innovation ecosystem of Europe.
• Currently based in Barcelona.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in business development for companies related to the innovation sector.
• Knowledge or experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean…) and innovation processes (design thinking, lean startup, open innovation…).
• Experience in management, development and expansion in the European market.
• Startup knowledge or experience is a plus.
• High level of English is required.
• High level of Catalan is mandatory.
• Goal oriented and customer approach.
• Flexibility and fast adaptability to changes in environments under pressure.
• Passionate about technology and innovation.
• Proactivity and initiative.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Dynamic, challenging, international work environment.
• Opportunity to work with a strong Innovation consultancy company.
• Internal career opportunities to grow professionally.
• Competitive compensation.
• In-house and external trainings.