Innovation Business Development Leader
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform though innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and servies that generate an imact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Ideas division we design innovative solutions, covering different projects such as corporate culture, user experience, structural changes, design, market research and discovery trip management.
We are looking for an Innovation Business Development Leader to join out team in Madrid.
- Define and implement the strategy and the action plan for the business development for our strategic innovation area aligned with the global approach of the company.
- Optimize the efficiency of the commercial action aiming to be the partner of big companies through the consultancy of new products and services.
- Implement actions to secure the consecution of the sales objectives.
- Analyze the market and supervise the competency´s progress, in order to design the adequate strategy.
- Research and identify the different needs of the clients.
- Identify, manage adn gain the loyality of the clients (up & cross-selling).
- Negociate and close the main contract deals.
- Consolidate the international market.
- Propose and achieve strategic and international alliances.
- Elaborate and define value proposals designing solutions tailored to the customers´needs and the project, establishing innovative strategies and innovation processes, as well as problem definition and resolution models (strategy, innovation and management).
- Collaboration with other business divisions for global sales.
- Economic management, supervising the assigned budgets in order to design the right strategy.
- Report the results, issues and action plans to the division director.
- Conform minutes of constitution and commitment to the customer.
- Plan, organize and assign the roles of each tram member that will be involved in the project.
- Control the fulfillment of the project´s objectives and monitoring/the team performance, ensuring the deadline to achieve the quality and client satisfaction.
- Supervise the elaboration of the presentations of the specific phases of the project.
- Studies related to Marketing, Business, Economics, Communication or similar. MBA studies are valuable.
- Degree in Marketing, MBA, ADE, Economics, Communication or similiar.
- Knowledge of the innovation ecosystem of Europe and/LATAM.
- Experience in management, development and expansion in the European market.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business development for companies related to the innovation sector.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean…) and innovation processes (design thinking, lean startup, open innovation…)
- Startup knowledge or experience is a plus
- High level of English is a must.
- High level of Spanish is a must.
- Goal oriented and customer approach.
- Flexibility and fast adaptability to changes in environments under pressure.
- Passionate about technology and innovation.
- Proactivity and initiative.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies
What do we offer?
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- Opportunity to work with a strong Innovation consultancy company.
- Internal career opportunities to grow professionally.