Human Resources Business Partner - Technology Division
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions. We are looking foran HR Business Partner to join our awesome Talent Management team in Madrid. Functions:
- Talent acquisition: the HRBP will strongly support the European operation in detecting, attracting and onboarding the most talented candidates. The HRBP will select IT profiles (backend developers, frontend developers, iOS and Android developers, UI/UX designers, Project Managers, Business Developers, etc.) As well as be responsible for hiring (contract and internal procedures) and organizing the induction process. The HRBP will also be responsible for hiring (contract and internal procedures) and organizing the induction process.
- Create and implement new ways to attract talent.
- Execute our Induction Plan in order to guarantee the right integration of new staff in the company and help them to understand our business and culture.
- Talent Retention and succession: Carry out and analyze exit processes to detect organization issues and implement retention plans. Identify the skill set of the existing workforce in order to determine key positions & content to determine the right position grades.
- Employee relations : Carry out the planning and implementation of different actions such as communication, implementing key people retention plans, individual/collective labor implications and advise managers and employees on HR related matters.
- Reporting: Review and analyze business data to identify trends, needs and recommend solutions to improve recruitment performance, retention, and employee experience. Establish and maintain up to date and accurate statistics, send monthly KPI reports to regional HR management.
- Training: In collaboration with the Culture division to identify development and training needs, conduct and organize internal training , the HRBP will also conduct the follow-up and assessment of these trainings to ensure effectiveness and alignment with business requirements.
- Studies related to degree in Human Resources.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in HR, especially in recruitment.
- Experience as an IT recruiter.
- High-level knowledge of MS Office.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build relationships with all employees.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro station and several buses.
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:00 to 10:00.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Possibility of teleworking.
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.
Ready to accept this challenge? Apply now and don’t forget to send us your CV!