Innovation Agile Consultant - Barcelona
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: People, Ideas and Solutions.
We are looking for an Agile Coach to join our team in Barcelona with a track record in supporting organization transformation.
At this role, you will find following challenges:
- Promotes Agile mindset across all the organization areas and their roles, reinforcing the agile leadership approach
- Launch and collaborates with organizational transformation initiatives and/or continual improvement initiatives in order to promote and improve agility
- Experienced in Change Management, you have lead or been involved in significant organizational transformation projects
- Provide coaching/mentoring to team members in Agile-Scrum principles and practices in order to create high performance teams
- Create and maintain Agile-Scrum artefacts as Boards for Visual Management, Definition of Done, Definition of Ready, Burndowns, etc
- Gather relevant indicators and metrics related to business value, client expectations, productivity, quality and motivation in order to help the team see how they are doing
- Coordination of the application of research methodologies for data collection (interviews with subject matter experts, in-depth interviews, focus groups, etc
- Design solutions tailored to the needs of the client and project through the use of innovation methodologies (Lean Startup, Design Thinking and Open Innovation)
- Moderate the creation of ideas ecosystems by developing innovation and agile frameworks
- Manage direct communications with clients, suppliers and stakeholders throughout project development
- Update and communicate the project status in order to advance correctly and improve quality
- Present the project stages and support the Project Leader in customer presentations
What are we looking for?:
- 2 years previous experience as agile coach
- Previous experience in project management and high performing team management will be highly valued
- Understanding of agile and innovation methodologies
- Skilled in presentations and customer communications
- Advanced level of English
- Native Spanish level
- Organized and decisive, with strong analytical skills
- Excellent team working skills, in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments
- Detail oriented, always keeping an eye on elements that are not obvious
About Opinno’s experience…
We do have the best work environment, collaborative and agile!
Experience confirms that self-management and responsibility work, so we have a flexible schedule and possibility of remote work.
We really love the shorter workdays on Fridays and Summer.
Our Team enjoys many social activities every year, because is not all about working!
We offer time and facilities for you to keep learning: English lessons and other tools you might be interested in.
Our dress code is casual.
We also give you access to a wide gyms network at a very affordable price, no excuses!
We give you the chance of having Flexible Payment Plan which allows the optimization of net annual available salary.
But, above all, we are a company committed to the global environment and if something can be improved, it will be improved: we actively participate in creating sustainable ways of doing things, we are pet friendly and we are aware that there is still too much to do through our Opinno.org.
Ready to accept this challenge?