Innovation Strategy Consultant - PMO
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate and impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Ideas division we design innovative solutions, covering different projects such as corporate culture, user experience, structural changes, design, market research and discovery trip management.
We are looking for an Innovation Strategy Consultant - PMO to join our team in Madrid.
- Analyze project requirements in order to design the scope and implementation of value propositions.
- Ensuring project management methodologies and processes are put in place.
- Design solutions tailored to the needs of the client and project through the use of innovation methodologies (Lean Startup, Design Thinking and Open Innovation).
- Coordination of the application of research methodologies for data collection (interviews with subject matter experts, in-depth interviews, focus groups, etc.).
- Offering support on project status reporting and tracking.
- Manage direct communications with clients, suppliers and stakeholders throughout project development.
- Collect and process data extracted during the exploration and validation process.
- Overseeing operational project planning, reporting, risk managment and budget control
- Present the project stages and support the Project Leader in customer presentations.
- Native level of spanish.
- 3 years previous experience in strategic, innovation or management consulting.
- 2 years of experience in project management and high performing team management.
- Proficient in graphic design (Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign) considered a plus.
- Understanding of agile and open innovation methodologies.
- Skilled in presentations and customer communications.
- Advanced level of English.
- Organized and decisive, with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent team working skills, in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments.
- Detail oriented, always keeping an eye on elements that are not obvious.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now!