Data journalist and content writer
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division, our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions, and design.
We are looking for a data journalist and content writer to join our team in Madrid.
- Writing articles, press releases, reports, and news.
- Research related to science and technology such as innovation, entrepreneurship, and the latest news.
- Analysis of the local, national, European entrepreneur ecosystem.
- Support all communication activities of the company.
- Collaboration in the definition, preparation, and execution of social media strategies
- Follow-up of published topic and study of the target audience and the competition as well as online reputation
- Studies in Journalism or Communication.
- Master of Data Journalism will be desirable.
- Experience of at least 2 in the area of communication in topics of technology and innovation.
- Knowledge of the entrepreneurial ecosystem and the technological current.
- High level of English (C2)
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical skills and a good level of synthesis.
- Resolutive, agile and versatile person.
- Subject and client-oriented, and high level of attention to detail
- Passion for technology and innovation
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro station and several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Possibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now!