Open Innovation Consultant
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division, our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for an Innovation Strategy Consultant to join our team in Madrid.
- Research processes with contributions to improving operational processes and project objectives.
- Participate in designing proposals through the appropriate use of innovation methodologies which facilitate their creation and development (Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Open Innovation).
- Colaborate in the structuring of client proposals.
- Contribute to the creation and updates of a database of high potential experts.
- Research on trends and technologies.
- Scouting of start-ups and stakeholders of the innovation ecosystem.
- Support in the validation techniques (surveys, interviews, focus groups, etc.).
- Gather and organize the data extracted during exploration and validation processes.
- Support in the planning and execution of communication strategies.
- Manage open innovation's community.
- 2 years previous experience in strategic, innovation or management consulting.
- Proficient in graphic design (Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign) considered a plus.
- Understanding of agile and open innovation methodologies.
- Organized and decisive, with strong analytical skills.
- High detail oriented.
- Excellent team working skills, in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments.
- Skilled in presentations and customer communications.
- Native Spanish speaker with an advanced level of English.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro stationand several buses.
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Posibility of teleworking.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.
Ready to accept this challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV! Apply now.