Python/Django Developer based in Cádiz
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and servies that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.In our Solutions department, we work with new technologies and make our clients dreams come true! We are working on new platforms, apps used by +100.000 people, smart buildings, mobility soltuions...and more amazing projects to come!We are looking for a Python/Django Developer to join our team based in Madrid or Cádiz.
- Development and execution of solutions based on Python/Django.
- Collaborative definition of the technology architecture of the proposed projects.
- Collaborative creation of the roadmap, new features for the tools.
- Time estimation for new features.
- Solutions integration.
- Maintenance and support for key users of the platform.
- At least 3 years experience developing with Python / Django.
- Advanced knowledge of Django template system.
- Having developed projects using GIT or SVN as version management (GIT preferably)
- Knowledge of social media APIS.
- Knowledge of Data design and organization.
- Previous experience with SASS and BEM.
- Work within an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing and continuous integration.
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive person, who is passionate about innovation and new technologies.
- Willing to learn and able to assume new responsibilities.
- Having developed your own projects or participating in startups is a plus.
- English: B1 level
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Posibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!