Project Leader - Cádiz
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and servies that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Solutions department, we work with new technologies and make our clients dreams come true! We are working on new platforms, apps used by +100.000 people, smart buildings, mobility soltuions...and more amazing projects to come!
We are looking for a Project Leader to join our team in Cádiz.
- Development and maintenance of the Cádiz office.
- Management of the Cádiz team across the different projects defining the scope, quality, team planning and timing.
- Coordinate and motivate the team, in the different stages of the project to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate and provide feedback to the work team during and at the end of each project.
- Follow up of the search, identification and coordination of the necessary suppliers for the project.
- Planning, organization and realization of the monitoring of the projects, ensuring compliance with the deadlines
- and detecting possible delays and risks.
- Perform constant evaluations of the stages of the project (research, development and execution) with the purpose
- to adapt and make the necessary corrections.
- Supervise the preparation of deliverables in the different phases of the project.
- Manage the budget assigned to each project, ensure proper compliance by taking necessary corrective measures.
- Post-project evaluation and preparation of final reports.
- Report to the Solutions Director the business results, incidents and action plans.
- Work within an Agile environment with strong attention to quality and efficiency.
- Clear communication with the clients, to analyze their requirements and set a strategy, coordinating the development team in order to satisfy the clients’ needs.
- Participate in market analysis to determine customer needs and competition.
- Definition and preparation of value proposals to clients.
- Management, detection of needs and customer loyalty of the assigned projects.
- Accompany the Solutions Director or BDM in meetings with clients.
- Minimum of 4 years as a Project Leader
- Ability to estimate project timelines
- Languages: English (B1+).
- Able to manage to new technologies
- Ability to work on projects related to diverse sectors
- Client oriented
- Scrum, PMP and ITIL Certifications
- Experience working with JIRA.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Offices situated in Cádiz.
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Posibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!