Recepcionist and Office Management
we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and servies that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: People, Ideas and Solutions.
We are looking for an Office Assitant to join our team in Madrid and coordinate all the activities related to our co-working space.
- Greet and welcome visitors.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Manage Director’s agenda.
- Provide administrative support to Madrid Office.
- Coordinate events held within the office space (audiovisual equipment of the room, catering and required materials).
- Arrange travels, visas and accommodation (airline/train tickets, accommodation, transport and requirements for visas, etc).
- Organize the office layout and order necessary supplies.
- Reception and delivery of mail and correspondence.
- Ensure an excellent maintenance of the different areas of the space.
- English High Intermediate B2+.
- Microsoft Office (proficiency).
- Communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience working with suppliers.
- Attention to detail.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro stationand several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Posibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!