Front End Developer (Angular or React)Madrid
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and servies that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Solutions department, we work with new technologies and make our clients dreams come true! We are working on new platforms, apps used by +100.000 people, smart buildings, mobility soltuions...and more amazing projects to come!
We are looking for a Front End Developer (Angular or React) to join one of our most important clients in Madrid.
- Designing, building and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable front-end code;
- Making decisions related to front-end code architecture and technical approach;
- Building cross-browser solutions optimized for mobile devices;
- Translating requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning features using efficient and maintainable code;
- Performing code review of 3rd party developed front-end code and make recommendation about possible improvements;
- Participating in the design discussion of new features and changes in the platforms developed;
- Identifying UI performance bottlenecks, propose and implement solutions;
- Writing documentation to facilitate collaboration and maintenance;
- Assisting end user technical questions and troubleshoot issues;
- Stay abreast of latest trends in front-end development and propose new ideas to enhance usability and performance.
- Experience in AngularJS and ReactJS
- HTML5, CSS3, CSS pre-processors (Sass/Less), JS task runners (Grunt/Gulp), BEM.
- Experience in responsive development, and mobile-first applications
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Awesome offices situated in Boadilla del Monte
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!