At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: People, Ideas and Solutions.
In our Academy programme, we transform people by developing highly demanded digital and technological skills. Our aim is twofold. On one hand, we increase companies competitiveness by improving the digital hard skills of their employees. On the other hand, we increase young people employability by developing hard and soft skills needed to lead the process of digital transformation of companies. We focus on developing hard skills by using learning-by-doing, problem solving and corporate challenges as learning methodologies.
We are looking for an Training Consultant who can handle the following responsibilities and entitled with mix of skills:
- Provide support to create content for different training programs for several clients.
- Collaborate with the Project Managers duing all the steps of project cycle.
- Participate in the creation of proposals by researching and looking for new ideas, trends and alternatives in the market.
- Participate in the execution of projects - accordingly, controlling for time, team and budget - co-leading in its implementation and follow up.
- Excellent communication skills and proactivity.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Knowledge of digital and collaborative work tools (Drive, Trello, Jira, etc)
- Knowledge about material of digitalization (digital marketing, social media, innovation, Design Thinking, other relevant technologies etc.).
- Fluent level of English B2 is required.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro station and several buses.
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30h to 10:00h.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Possibility of teleworking.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!