Business Development Manager - Technology Division - Barcelona
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by startups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: People, Ideas and Solutions.
In our Solutions division we find answers to problems with tech solutions, covering different projects such as design, digital strategy, development and living labs.We are looking for a Business Development Manager for Technology Division to join our team in Barcelona.
- Define and implement the strategy and the action plan for the business development.
- Open new accounts on the north-east region of Spain.
- Optimize the efficiency of the commercial action aiming to be the partner of big companies through the consultancy of new products and services.
- Open new accounts usually on the large corporate segment
- Management of large accounts. Identify, manage and gain the loyalty of the clients (up & cross-selling).
- Implement actions to secure the consecution of the sales objectives.
- Analyze the market and supervise the competency’s progress, in order to design the adequate strategy.
- Research and identify the different needs of the clients.
- Negotiate and close the main contract deals.
- Manage our alliances with technology providers in Spain
- Propose and achieve new strategic and international alliances, mainly on the cloud and data analytics segment.
- Elaborate and define value proposals designing solutions tailored for the customers’ needs and the project, establishing innovative strategies and innovation processes, as well as problem definition and resolution models (strategy, innovation and management).
- Collaborate with other business divisions for global sales.
- Economic management, supervising the assigned budgets in order to design the right strategy.
- Conform minutes of constitution and commitment to the customer.
- Previous experience in innovation companies and projects, used to new technologies (digital transformation, VR, IoT), web & app development.
- Previous experience on cloud and/or data management & analytics markets will be a plus.
- MBA studies are valuable.
- More than 2 years of professional experience, mainly in consultancy companies and collaborating with IBEX 35 companies.
- Desirable experience in managing large accounts.
- Knowledge of the innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystem of Europe.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean, etc.) and innovation processes (design thinking, lean startup, open innovation, etc.)
- Accustomed to work with sales goals and achieving them.
- Startup knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Have Spanish as mother tongue and very high level of English.
- Oriented to results and creation of new business opportunities and finding solutions to business problems. Important to have negotiation skills and being proactive.
- Flexibility and fast adaptability to changes in environments under pressure.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies
- Passionate about technology and innovation.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Offices situated in the city center of Barcelona (5 min walking from Plaça Urquinaona).
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities.
- Flexible working hours, starting from 8:30h to 10:00h.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Possibility of teleworking.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!