Freelance Business Intelligence Consultant Power BI
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant Power BI to join our team in Madrid, based in one of our most important clients.
- Identification of the needs of the client and creation of the tabular model based on those needs.
- Collaboration in the definition of technical solutions for clients.
- Data scrapping.
- Management and development of a Datawarehouse data model.
- Development of scorecards.
- Making clear and well-organized reports in line with the client's brand image.
- Analysis, evaluation and use of new technologies.
- Research work with state-of-the-art technologies, mainly Microsoft.
- Participation in promotional actions with clients through presentations and demos.
- Participation in the organization: Definition of objectives, planning and strategy.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Business Intelligence Consultant.
- Experience in control panel solutions in Power BI, mainly.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience in design and architecture of information systems.
- Experience building Data Warehouses.
- Experience designing reports in Power BI.
- Relational database and data warehousing concepts.
- Working for consultancy companies is not needed but considered a bonus.
- To be a Freelancer is needed.
- Proactive, oriented toward problem resolution and analytical thought.
- Excellent teamwork skills, very oriented toward collaboration and with the ability to work in dynamic, multidisciplinary environments.
- Analytical skills and a good level of synthesis.
- Agile and versatile person.
- Subject and client oriented, and high attention to detail.
- Organized and decisive, with strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of agile and innovation methodologies.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!