Open Innovation ConsultantBarcelona
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division, our main goal is to collaborate on different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, an open innovation projects, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for an Open Innovation Consultant to join our team in Barcelona.
- Understand and analyze the different open innovation initiatives on the market to continuously evolve Opinno’s portfolio offering
- Analyze the requirements of our clients to design tailor-made open innovation mechanisms, including pilot projects involving large corporations and start-ups
- Coordinate the execution of validation experiments (concept tests, prototypes, pilots) jointly between start-ups and business areas of corporate clients
- Create business synergies with startups related to innovation ecosystems through direct contact, the organization of events or by other means
- Moderate the creation of ideas ecosystems by developing innovation frameworks
- Management of the dialogue between the start-ups and corporate clients
- Collect and process data extracted during the exploration and validation process
- Coordinate the interactions with clients, suppliers, and stakeholders
- Update and communicate the project status in order to advance correctly and improve quality
- Writing commercial proposals and performing customer presentations in collaboration with Project Leaders
- 2 years previous experience in start-up accelerators and incubators (or other corporate venturing mechanisms) innovation or strategic consulting or as an entrepreneur
- Understanding of agile and open innovation methodologies
- Understanding the entrepreneurial and technology ecosystem, knowing tools and mechanisms to attract highly promising start-ups through events or by other means
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate to c-level executives
- An excellent team working skills, in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments
- Skilled in presentations and customer communications.
- Experience on B2B sales on the scope of open innovation projects or innovation ecosystem generation will be a plus
- Advanced level of English will be a plus
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Offices situated at the city center, just 5 mininutes walking from Plaça Urquinaona
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Possibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now!