At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Solutions division we accelerate problems with technology solutions, covering different projects such as design, digital strategy, development and living labs.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our team in Madrid, based in one of our most important clients.
Responsible for understanding, analyzing the needs of users, customers and other stakeholders to design new digital products or improve existing products.Work within multidisciplinary teams to ensure the development of a quality digital product.
- Plan and lead the research process with users and stakeholders.
- Design user interface, from initial conception or wireframes to high-fidelity functional prototyping.
- Plan and lead design validation sessions and prototypes through user tests.
- Link the UX / UI phases and the development team appropriately.
- Make presentations of project’s results.
- Collaborate actively with the team during the definition of the sprints.
- Join the Project Leader in meetings with clients.
- Report the results and incidents to the Project Leader.
- Lead, evaluate and provide feedback on the performance of team members at the end of each project.
- Management of deliverables: Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work autonomously.
- Use of research and exploration tools: Interviews, user test, focus groups, etc.
- Presentation of results: Ability to present projects or ideas to the team or Project Leader.
- Tools: Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Powerpoint. Photoshop will be a great addition.
- Agile / Scrum Methodologies: Work experience within an agile team.
- Reports: Ability to represent, in written and graphic form, the evaluations and technical specifications of a digital product and the results of a project.
- Travel: Availability to travel in a timely manner for presentation of results or research with users.
- Languages: Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
- Other aspects: will be especially valued those candidates who provide knowledge of analytics, CRO, inbound marketing or other digital environments.
- Empathy: Understand the needs of users, as well as business requirements.
- Effective communication: Both with clients and colleagues.
- Self-taught: Willingness to stay updated on new trends, design techniques and technological advances.
- Teamwork: Capacity for work and collaboration with multidisciplinary teams.
- Detail orientation: Always keeping an eye on elements that are not obvious.
- Tolerance: Willing to work with people of different cultures, ages and professions with the purpose of generating and maintaining a good working environment.
- Problem solving: Ability to find effective solutions to issues.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile.
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro station and several buses.
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities.
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30h to 10:00h.
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer.
- Possibility of teleworking.
- Opportunities for training and development.
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support.
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now.