At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.We work with new technologies and make our clients dreams come true!
We are working on new platforms, apps used by +100.000 people, smart buildings, mobility soltuions...and more amazing projects to come!
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our team in Madrid and coordinate all the activities related to our co-working space.
- General management (logistics, internet access, printers, telephones, keys and supplies, etc).
- Administrative management (internal and external processes).
- Answer the phone and filter calls redirecting them to the right person.
- Coordination between different teams and their agendas.
- Reception and welcome visitors, employees & startups.
- Centralization and documentation of the startups and their participants.
- Logistics for the events held within the space (audiovisual equipment of the room, catering, and required materials).
- Support the coordination of the events that are organized in the space.
- Support the startups arranging & coordinations their trips to Madrid (airline/train tickets, accommodation, transport and requirements for visas, etc).
- Printing relevant documents for meetings and events, preparing agendas and documentation, etc.
- Reception and delivery of mail & correspondence.
- Ensure an excellent maintenance of the different areas of the space.
- Coordination of the agenda of the Director.
- English language (proficiency/ C2).
- Microsoft Office (proficiency).
- Communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience working with suppliers.
- Attention to detail.
- Valuable experience in the entrepreneurship and networking events industries.
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!