FrontEnd Developer (React)
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and servies that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Solutions department we work with new technologies and make our clients dreams come true! We are working on new platforms, apps used by +100.000 people, smart buildings, mobility soltuions...and more amazing projects to come!
We are looking for a FrontEnd Developer (React) to join our team in Madrid.
- Development and maintenance of front end development in the different projects that the employee is involved.
- System architecture design, implementation and testing.
- Work within an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing and continuous integration.
- Being able to mentor/coach/train other colleagues as a domain expert.
- Clear communication with the clients, to analyze their requirements and set a strategy, coordinating the development team in order to satisfy the clients’ needs.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Front End Developer. Working for consultancy companies is a plus.
- Have developed several professional projects with React.
- Knowledge of AngularJS ( (having previously worked with version 2+).
- Having developed projects with MVC and MVW frameworks is considered a plus.
- Used to Agile Methodologies (Design thinking, Scrum, Kanban, Lean Startup…).
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro stationand several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Posibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready for this new challenge? Don't forget to send us your CV!