Python / Django Developer
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by startups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Solutions division we resolve problems with technological solutions, covering different areas such as UX/UI design, digital strategy, development and living labs.
We are looking for a Python/Django Developer to join our team in Madrid.
- Development and execution of solutions based on Python/Django.
- Definition of the technology architecture of the proposed projects.
- Time estimation for the new features.
- Solutions integration.
- At least 4 years experience developing with Python / Django.
- Advance knowledge of Django templates.
- Having developed projects using GIT or SVN as version management (GIT preferably)
- Knowledge of social media APIS.
- Previous experience with SASS and BEM.
- Work within an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing and continuous integration.
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive person, who is passionate about innovation and new technologies.
- Willing to learn and able to assume new responsibilities.
- Having developed your own projects or participating in startups is a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro station and several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus relevant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Possibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now!