Open Innovation Consultant
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for an Open Innovation Consultant to join our team in Madrid.
- Analyze project requirements in order to understand the scope and implementation of pilots
- Coordinate the execution of validation experiments (concept tests, prototypes, pilots) jointly between start-ups and business areas
- Moderate the creation of ideas ecosystems by developing innovation frameworks
- Manage direct communications with corporate stakeholders and start-ups throughout project development
- Collect and process data extracted during the exploration and validation process
- Prepare informative materials on the state of the art in our areas of interest
- Update and communicate the project status in order to advance correctly and improve quality
- Design solutions tailored to the needs of the client and project through the use of innovation methodologies (Lean Startup, Design Thinking and Open Innovation).
- Present the project stages and collaborate with the Project Leader in customer presentations
Conducting pilots, proof of concept and obtaining business synergies with startups related to innovation ecosystems
- 2 years previous experience in start up acelerators and incubators, strategic, innovation, management consulting or as an entrepreneur
- Previous experience in project management and high performing team management will be highly valued
- Understanding of agile and open innovation methodologies
- Knowledge of the entrepreneurship and technology ecosystem
- Previous experience in insurance projects or companies would be desirable
- Organized and decisive with strong analytical skills
- Excellent team working skills, in dynamic and multidisciplinary environments
- Skilled in presentations and customer communications
- Advanced level of English
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro station and several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Posibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now!