Community manager & content writer
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for a Community manager & content writer to join our team in Madrid.
- Management of profiles in RRSS, creating and managing content for the MIT Technology Review' spanish edition
- Collaboration in the definition, preparation and execution of social media strategies
- Editing images for creatives in Social Networks (Photoshop, Canva, Piktochart, PickMonkey etc.)
- Content and audience monitoring through tools such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc
- Active listening of social networks
- Grow the community
- Follow-up of published topic and study of the target audience and the competition as well as online reputation
- Collaborate in all communication activities of the MIT Technology Review' spanish edition (banner design, mailings, content writing and press materials, etc.)
- Writing articles, press releases, reports and news on trends in entrepreneurship, innovation and technology.
- Search and compilation of graphic material to later adapt it to texts and produce the corresponding articles: videos, photos, infographics, graphics, illustrations, etc.
- Studies related to Journalism, Communication and Master in Community Management will be desiderable
- High English level (C1)
- 1-2 years of experience in communication and topics of technology and innovation
- Good management of content managers such as Wordpress, CMS, etc. and SEO positioning
Domain of the Adobe package: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Knowledge of Startups’ ecosystem and latest technology trends
- Passion for technology and innovation
- High communication skills (written and oral)
- Analytical skills and a good level of synthesis.
- Social abilities, spirit of initiative and problem solving
- Agile and versatile person
- Subject and client oriented, and high level of attention to detail
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply Now!