Java Developer (J2EE)
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our Solutions division we accelerate problems with technology solutions, covering different projects such as design, digital strategy, development and living labs.
We are looking for a Java Developer (J2EE) to join our team in Madrid, based in one of our most important clients.
- Platform development with Spring MVC / SpringBoot / J2EE.
- Participate in the decision of the architecture most suitable for each project.
- Application of methodologies and processes ensuring the quality of the development.
- Project status reporting
- Supervision and training of other developers.
- Participation in the time and resources estimation for propposals.
- At least 3 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree related to Computer Science or FP.
- Advanced knowledge of coding: oriented to objects, entity-relationship diagrams and design patterns.
- Experience developing with JAVA (J2EE, Struts, Spring, Servicios WEB SOAP REST, Maven).
- Passionate about innovation and proactive.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to adapt and to asume new responsibilities.
- Having developed your own projects or participating in startups is a plus.
- Client focus: based in one of our most important clients in Madrid.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro stationand several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Posibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now