Business Development Manager for Technology Division
CONSULTANTS - Incorporation date: Oct. 11, 2018
We are looking for a Business Development Manager for Technology Division to join our team in Madrid
- Define and implement the strategy and the action plan for the business development.
- Optimize the efficiency of the commercial action aiming to be the partner of big companies through the consultancy of new products and services.
- Management of large accounts. Identify, manage and gain the loyalty of the clients (up & cross-selling).
- Implement actions to secure the consecution of the sales objectives.
- Analyze the market and supervise the competency’s progress, in order to design the adequate strategy.
- Research and identify the different needs of the clients.
- Negotiate and close the main contract deals.
- Consolidate the international market.
- Propose and achieve strategic and international alliances.
- Elaborate and define value proposals designing solutions tailored for the customers’ needs and the project, establishing innovative strategies and innovation processes, as well as problem definition and resolution models (strategy, innovation and management).
- Collaboration with other business divisions for global sales.
- Economic management, supervising the assigned budgets in order to design the right strategy.
- Conform minutes of constitution and commitment to the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree related to IT or Engineering.
- MBA studies are valuable.
- 5+ years of professional experience, mainly in consultancy companies and collaborating with IBEX 35 companies.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing large accounts.
- Knowledge of the innovation and entrepreneurial ecosystem of Europe.
- Experience in management, development and expansion in the European market.
- Previous experience in innovation companies and projects, used to new technologies (digital transformation, VR, Big Data, IoT), web & app development.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean…) and innovation processes (design thinking, lean startup, open innovation…)
- Accustomed to work with sales goals and achieving them.
- Startup knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Have Spanish as mother tongue and very high level of english.
- Willing to travel within the country.
- Oriented to results and creation of new business opportunities and finding solutions to business problems. Important to have negotiation skills and being proactive.
- Flexibility and fast adaptability to changes in environments under pressure.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Understanding of customer’s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies
- Passionate about technology and innovation.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro stationand several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Posibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support