At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, this being the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
In our People division our main goal is to connect the community, collaborating in different projects such as marketing and communication, content creation and publications, community management, events production, competitions and design.
We are looking for a graphic designer to join our team in Madrid.
- Design and production of graphic material for different projects that the company carries out, such as banners, newsletters, flyers, infographics, proposals, reports, etc. brochures.
- Support in the design and creation of marketing and communication campign concepts.
- Collaborate in the design of commercial proposals.
- Collaborate in the offline graphic design. Elaborating posters, flyers, infographics, credentials, triptychs, reports, invitations, etc. All the material required by the different areas.
- Participating in the online design for diffusion, presentation of the events, competitions, connferences or internal campaigns (banners, newsletters, web, brochures, infographics, etc).
- Assist in the production of the guides and dummies for the printing and reproduction of the graphic materials.
- Verify the right functioning of the equipment and the existence of materials, reporting the maintenance and reparation needs.
- Maintain the updated activity and work done and report, for the knowledge of the team.
- Assist in the preparation of scenarios and special expositions, according to the event program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts or Design.
1 or 2 years of experience elaborating creative campaigns, designs, infographics.
- Domain of the Adobe package: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- English level (B2).
Creative person, spirit of initiative and problem solving.
Agile and versatile person.
Subject and client oriented, and high level of attention to detail.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro stationand several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Posibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now