Recepcionist & Office manager
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
We are looking for a recepcionist & office manager to join our team in Madrid.
• Greeting all visitors that come to the office, both clients and candidates, among others.
• Responsible for answering and filtering phone calls.
• Responsible for office courier.
• Administrative tasks:
- Dayly responde to email, notification, notices, etc.
- File, photocophy and print documents if necessary.
• Support in the maintenance of office facilities.
• Management and resolution of incidents of cleaning or maintenance (reception and communication of the incident as well as verifying that it has been resolved).
• Manage contact with suppliers.
• Previous experience as a receptionist is essential.
• Domain of the office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) at user level.
• English level B2.
• Capacity for self-management, proactivity and orientation to detail.
• Dynamic person with good communication and people skills.
What do we offer?
- Great work environment: informal, collaborative and agile
- Offices situated just off the M30, Alfonso XIII metro stationand several buses
- 23 days of annual leave plus releavant local/national festivities
- Flexible working hours starting from 8:30 to 10:00
- Shorter working days on Fridays and during Summer
- Posibility of teleworking
- Opportunities for training and development
- Social activities as our Summer Offsite, Christmas party, etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Relaxed dress code
- Flexible benefits as restaurant and transport card, childcare vouchers and training support
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now