Academy Team-1505216549.42 (Clone)
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions. We are editors for MIT Technology Review and Harvard Business Review in Spanish.
In our Academy programme, we transform people by developing highly demanded digital and technological skills. Our aim is twofold. On one hand, we increase companies competitiveness by improving the digital hard skills of their employees. On the other hand, we increase young people employability by developing hard and soft skills needed to lead the process of digital transformation of companies. We focus on developing hard skills by using learning-by-doing, problem solving and corporate challenges as learning methodologies.
We are looking for someone who can handle the following responsibilities and entitled with mix of skills:
- Management (30% of your time): You will lead and coordinate project executions. As project leader you will be manage team, budget and execution times. It will be your job to make sure it all works well for customers, team and the project itself.
- You will plan and coordinate projects execution with programme leader. It will be your responsibility to make sure projects are executed accordingly, controlling for time, team and budget.
- Communication and coordination with customer and third parties will also be part of your daily activities.
- Your job will be evaluated on performance indicators, customer review and 360-peers-reviews.
- Project management skills is a must (min 2 years experience). We do not aim for any methodology but some knowledge of agile framework is a plus. You will need to prove your capacity to do work breakdown, time estimations, team allocation and budgeting. Also to be able to track project execution and to identify potential risks.
- We appreciate experience in team leading, customer management and project management software.
- The ability to collaborate and coordinate using online tools is of interest too.
- Production (50% of your time): You will be part of Academy Team executing training sessions for developing digital and technological skills. You will also dedicate part of your time to develop hard skills for some emergent technology (ie. Blockchain, Big Data, Chabots, etc.).
- You will work with programme leader and academy team in designing learning methods and developing content for training sessions.
- You will be one of the teachers from Academy Team. You will have to give lectures in horizontal non-techie topics (ie. Digitalization), one mainstream digital subject (ie. Web Programming) and one emergent tech (ie. Big Data).
- It is important that we recurrently improve our teaching methods. Hence, you may be ask to review and propose improvements to how we teach.
- Your job will be evaluated by feedback from students, company NPS and 360-peers-review.
- Communication skills are very important for teaching. Think of the best teacher you ever had ... that's what we are aiming for. You will be requested to do a role-play in order to show us your communication and teaching skills. No need for you to prepare anything, we will give you the material and some time to prepare it. No worries, the topic is not relevant, you may teach us how to make soup.
- You will be given the time to learn about new and cool techs. This means you must be a self-taught person. You will have some guiding and the possibility to use books or online courses if you want to but you must be implicated and willing to develop skills yourself.
- Since your key duty is management, we have not set specific requirements regarding digital and technological skills. However some skills in any of the following are needed:
- Programming (2 years or more of experience): fullstack (ie. MEAN), front-end (ie. AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS3) or back-end (ie. Python, PHP or NodeJS),
- UX (2 years or more of experience): both methodologies (ie. HCI) and tools (ie. InVision or Sketch),
- Digital Marketing (2 years or more of experience): SEO, SEM or Social Networks or
- Emergent Technologies (ie. Blockchain, Big Data, Machine Learning, Chatbots, etc.). Some skills or minimal experience is OK.
- You do not need to be a designer but some designing skills are needed. Minimal level of experience with graphic design tools (ie. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, etc.) is a plus.
- You must be open and willing to travel. Mostly in Spain but it is possible to travel abroad.
- A good level of English is not needed but a nice plus. You will be ask to have a small conversation in English with the programme leader to test your skills.
- Commercial (20% of your time): In Opinno, sales is a cross-company activity. We all are involved in sales, some more, some less but we all do part of it. This implies you get to design a project and not just to execute it.
- You will attend meetings with customers for both presenting what we do and identifying their needs. You will work designing and co-creating projects for our customers.
- You will develop commercial proposal for customers where key elements of the project are described (activities, time, budget, etc.). You may be required to follow-up on commercial-leads. You will be using a CRM for your activity.
- You will be evaluated on a 360-peers-review and commercial indicator.
- You will need good abilities to structure ideas and develop them into a project proposal.
- Communication skills to explain what we do to customers and to present our project proposals to customers.
- Capacity to manage customers and identify potential business opportunities.
- Proposal writing and visual presentation of project proposal.