Human Resources Specialist
At Opinno, we help large corporations to transform through innovative methodologies used by start-ups and entrepreneurs. We see innovation as a process that begins by listening to people and ends with the design and prototyping of new products and services that generate an impact on society, being this the foundation of our model: people, ideas and solutions.
We are looking for a Human Resources Specialist to join our tean in Madrid.
- Talent acquisition: the HR Specalist will strongly support the European operation in detecting, attracting and onboarding the most talented candidates, especially IT profiles. As well as be responsible for hiring (contract and internal procedures) and organizing the induction process.
- Create and implement new ways to attract talent.
- Execute our Induction Plan in order to guarantee the right integration of new staff in the company and help them to understand our business and culture.
- Talent retention and succession: Carry out and analyze exit processes to detect organization issues and implement retention plans. Identify the skill set of the existing workforce in order to determine key positions & content to determine the right position grades.
- Reporting: Review and analyze business data to identify trends, needs and recommend solutions to improve recruitment performance, retention, and employee experience. Establish and maintain up to date and accurate statistics, send monthly KPI reports to regional HR management.
- University/College degree in Human Resources.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Minumm of 1 years´experience in HR, especially in recruitment.
- Experience as an IT recruiter.
- High-level knowledge of MS Office.
- Flexability and ability to work in a dynamic and changing enviornment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Ready to accept this challenge? Don’t forget to send us your CV! Apply now!